Connectors & zips
Jackets & Pants
- All our jackets and pants are delivered with complete zips, which can allow positioning of the removable half on any equipment, whatever its brand.
- If your equipment are two Furygan products and they are equipped with connecting zips, remove the two removable parts and connect the fixed parts together.
- All Furygan products equipped with zips are compatible with each other, the only restriction that applies is for men’s products with women’s products.
- Note that pants with removable suspenders (Discovery, Apalaches Pant, Gravity) reveal a zip compatible with our jackets when removing the suspenders.
- Jackets that do not have zippers can be connected via snap-on connecting tabs, which fit into your regular pant belt.
Following a change of our connection zips in 2015, in order to ensure a better compatibility between leathers and textiles, Furygan guarantees the backwards compatibility of any old product with a new one.
Indeed, if your equipments were impossible to connect outside of the above mentioned cases, please come back to your retailer to consider a modification procedure under warranty.
If one of the two products is new, Furygan will take care of the modification at 100%.
If neither of your equipment was new, you will be offered a quotation by Furygan’s after-sales service to be taken care of in our workshops in Nîmes.
The case of the airbag
The first version of the Furygan airbag vest offered the possibility to be fixed inside the compatible Furygan jackets, creating a real airbag lining.
You can easily recognise the compatible jackets thanks to the “Airbag Connect” label inside the product, at the bottom of the lining.
If you don’t have a label, the Fury Airbag System comes with an accessory called “Chest Connector” that allows you to connect the two airbag zippers to create a true independent vest.
The airbag vests released since 2021 are completely independent.